Dodge Repair/'05 Dodge Grand Caravan rear evaporator lower assembly.

Question
I have a leak where the tubes are exposed to the elements. I have the part I need to replace it but a can't get the extension block free from the plate below it.  Is there a special tool I can use?  Do I need to take it to a dealer and have them take it off? If so…would they do that? Or is there a lubricant ofor corrosion remover that would help free the two pieces. I don't want to have to put a ton of money in this.

Thanks
Kelli

Answer
Hi Kelli,
There are several pages in the manual that describe the steps for the removal and installation. I can copy those and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. Let me know your email address but use "at" instead of the symbol @, otherwise the address will be erased automatically.
Roland  

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston