Dodge Repair/'07 Durango: headlamp assembly removal

I'm trying to replace the drivers' side headlamp bulb: After removing the 2 screws from the top of the assembly, and the nut from the bottom of the assembly through the fender access door, I still cannot pull the assembly out. I have even had couple of friends try to help, to no avail. Is there another point of attachment that I've missed? This is driving me nuts. It feels like there is another nut or screw still holding it in place, however I cannot find reference to this anywhere, and I cannot see one either. I have not removed the wheel well housing, and I would rather not. My next option is to take it to a mechanic and pay someone else to do this for me, but that goes against everything my dad taught me. I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance.
2007 Dodge Durango, 4.7L V8

Hi Marie,
The '06 service manual that I have shows all the details for removing the headlamp housing on the Durango. There are several steps and  many illustration on the pages.  I can copy the pages and attach them to an email I would send to you directly.
Tell me your email address by asking a 'follow-up' question, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically. I think having these pages will then allow you to remove the housing.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).