Dodge Repair/'91 rear suspension jounce bumper

Question
I have a 1991 dodge dynasty my rear coil spring came out after my wife hit a curb which messed up the rubber bumper that goes with the spring I was told it is called a jouse bumper I don't have any other info on it have you ever run across this problem
no auto parts store could help me

Answer
Hi Bill,
All the rear suspensions on the front wheel drive vehicles in the early '90's has that jounce bumper. You may have to get a replacement from a dealer or on line. It is fairly easy to replace by elevating the rear on that side and then removing the shock absorber to allow the suspension to drop down far enough to remove the spring. I can copy a couple of pages from the manual and postal mail them to you if you tell me your postal mailing address.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston