Dodge Repair/Injector R&R on 3.5L 2010 Journey SXT

Question
QUESTION: Hello Roland,
I saw your answer to this question on the forum and was hoping you could send that same info to my email address as well, if you would please.
Thank you !
Mark

ANSWER: Hi Mark,
Two things I need to know:
What was the approximate date of the earlier question, and the exact "subject"
What is you email address. When you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be automatically erased from your follow-up question.
Roland

QUESTION: 6/21/2015    Dodge Repair/'10 Journey 3.5L: change fuel injector

vdubdoctor at ne.rr.com

Answer
You said the engine won't run. Have you checked for fault codes using the ignition key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time? Then watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know and we'll go from there.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston