Dodge Repair/dodge sratus 95 transmission

95,stratus automatic,4 door,4 cylinder,in limp mode,howwever it will not go into any gear.How muchis the input,output,range switch,P or N position switch,trans solenoid pack. Thankyou foryour time.

Hi Richard,
I don't have prices for any of the parts. My questions are have you tried to get a fault code readout using a plug-in code reader that would tell you specifically what is wrong. What do you mean by "won't go into any gear"? Do you mean the gear shift lever won't move or that no matter what gear you put it into that the transmission will not move the vehicle? "Limp-mode" means it will only go in 2nd gear or reverse...did you ever have that behavior?

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).