Dodge Repair/dodge sratus 95 transmission

Question
95,stratus automatic,4 door,4 cylinder,in limp mode,howwever it will not go into any gear.How muchis the input,output,range switch,P or N position switch,trans solenoid pack. Thankyou foryour time.

Answer
Hi Richard,
I don't have prices for any of the parts. My questions are have you tried to get a fault code readout using a plug-in code reader that would tell you specifically what is wrong. What do you mean by "won't go into any gear"? Do you mean the gear shift lever won't move or that no matter what gear you put it into that the transmission will not move the vehicle? "Limp-mode" means it will only go in 2nd gear or reverse...did you ever have that behavior?
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston