Dodge Repair/'l0 Ram front door actuator

Question
QUESTION: How do you replace Driver's door actuator on a 2010 ram 1500 Laramie crew cab.  There is an access panel which allows you to reach your hand inside.

ANSWER: Hi John,
I have the '08 manual on a CD and there is a page that describes how to remove and install the actuator. I can copy that and attach it to an email I will send to you directly.
I need to know your email address, but when you tell me don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be erased.
Roland

QUESTION: Roland,  thanks for the response.  The 2009-2012 RAMs were the 4th generation models.  Do you think the 2008 will be similar enough to get the part off.  

Answer
Hi John,
Thanks for that information. I just revised this answer in light of the differences I saw between the '08 and the '10. In light of the 4th generation you mention, I suspect you need to have the info from the '10 manual. So if you give me your email address I'll copy the pages about the large "plate" and you can see if that is helpful, or if more specific about different door parts is needed.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston