Dodge Repair/'l0 Ram front door actuator

QUESTION: How do you replace Driver's door actuator on a 2010 ram 1500 Laramie crew cab.  There is an access panel which allows you to reach your hand inside.

ANSWER: Hi John,
I have the '08 manual on a CD and there is a page that describes how to remove and install the actuator. I can copy that and attach it to an email I will send to you directly.
I need to know your email address, but when you tell me don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be erased.

QUESTION: Roland,  thanks for the response.  The 2009-2012 RAMs were the 4th generation models.  Do you think the 2008 will be similar enough to get the part off.  

Hi John,
Thanks for that information. I just revised this answer in light of the differences I saw between the '08 and the '10. In light of the 4th generation you mention, I suspect you need to have the info from the '10 manual. So if you give me your email address I'll copy the pages about the large "plate" and you can see if that is helpful, or if more specific about different door parts is needed.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).