Dodge Repair/location of coolant temp sensor: 5.7L

Question
where is the location of the engine coolant temperature sensor on a 2009 dodge ram 2500. 5.7 hemi

Answer
Hi Phillip,
Sorry for the delay in answering your question as I just found it in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin, the other Dodge expert.
The engine coolant temp sensor it located on the front of the engine hidden below the a/c compressor. You need to remove the compressor mounting bolts enough to see under it, after removing its drive belt. It is mounted in the water jacket there and has a dark blue/dark green wire and a violet/orange wire on its plug.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston