Dodge Repair/'92 dodge ram van b150

Question
changed crank sensor/ignition coil/cap/rotor/plugs/wires and no spark coil is getting 12volts what could be the problem

Answer
Hi Joe,
Have you tried for a fault code readout using the ignition switch? Turn the key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the check engine light, which remains "on", to see it begin to flash, pause, flash, etc. Count the number of flashes before each pause. Then repeat the process to verify that you have an accurate set of flash counts. Let me know what you find and we'll go from there. Also, please tell me the engine (L) that you have. Also, do you hear the fuel pump run for about 1 second when you first turn the key to the "run" position. That would verify that it is running.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston