Dodge Repair/'09 Ram truck will not start

Question
QUESTION: i have a 09 ram 1500 4.7 flex fuel.I drove my truck around friday morning all was fine.I shut it off,went back tom start it and nothing.All my warning lights came on wont go off says low fuel when i have a full tank,and my red light is flashing?I put a new battery in and still nothing.tried unhooking and everything

ANSWER: Hi Joe,
What is the meaning/purpose of the "red light" that is flashing? When you turn on the key to "run" position do you hear the fuel pump run for a second and then stop? When you try "start" do you hear a click from the starter motor relay located in the main power box (have helper try the key while you listen at that box for the click)?
My suspicion is the ignition switch but tell me the answers to these questions.
Roland

QUESTION: Yes it did make a click noise in the fuse box but I didn't hear the fuel pump kick on

ANSWER: Hi Joe,
First you have to get the starter motor to work. If the 'click' from inside fuse box is coming from the starter motor relay (read the label) then try tapping on the side of the starter motor while a helper tries the start with the key. If the relay is indeed clicking but nothing is happening at the starter motor proper then either the yellow/gray wire from the relay to the starter motor solenoid switch is "open" or the starter motor is not good. Verify that you have 12V on the fat red wire at the starter motor. If so, then jump a wire from it to the yellow/gray wire and that should energize the motor. If not, then the starter motor is not good. Let me know if you get the starter to work.
And again, what is the meaning of the red light that is flashing (is it labelled)?
Roland

QUESTION: I don't know if it is the alarm light or not

Answer
Hi Joe,
Do you have the owner's manual that shows the instrument cluster and lists what all the lights are for? If not, I can send you a picture as an attachment to an email and you can then identify what the flashing light is. If you tell me your email, don't use the @ symbol but instead use "at", otherwise the address will be erased automatically.
The starter motor is the first thing to try to get going. So do try what I suggested.

Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston