Dodge Repair/Metal hose connector: transmission cooler, '98 LH model

Question
I have a 98 dodge intrepid 3.2 now the connector metal hose connecting the transmission and the radiator is cracked. Leaking fluids. What is the part called that i need?? And do i need to order a new hose or can i fix the crack in this one?

Answer
The blue line is  is connected to what is called the cooler "outlet", while the clear line is connected to what is called the cooler "inlet" of the transmission. You would probably do better to also replace the cracked hose. A deaker parts counter can look up the part numbers and exaxt names from the parts catalog which also shows the parts/connections.
Roland0

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston