Dodge Repair/4x4 indicator: '99 Ram

Question
Ive got a 1999 Ram 1500 4x4 with the 5.9 L V8 in it and am having problems with the 4x4 indicator. While in 2h, the 4x4 indicator will start flashing at me after reaching 30 mph and will continueously flash, though im not in 4h or 4l. Do you know what is causing this problem?

Answer
Hi Cody,
Sorry for the delay in answering your question as I just found it in the "pool" to which it was referred by Kevin, the other Dodge 'expert'.
I have a couple of pages about that instrument cluster indicator function in the '01 Ram manual that I have on a CD. I could copy and attach those to an email I would send to you directly, but I need to know your email address. It you tell me that, don't use the @ symbol, but instead use "at" or it will be automatically erased.
If you have the owners manual for the truck it may explain as well what the indication is.
Once you have read the pages let me know what further information you need.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston