Dodge Repair/Blend door problems: '05 Magnum

Question
QUESTION: I have 2005 dodge magnum rt the driver side blows coolish and passenger side blows warm air I replaced the actuator on the left behind the glove box and no change in have dual climate please help

ANSWER: Hi Joseph,
Try getting a fault code readout. "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that with the ignition switch in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see if the mileage is replaced by a 4-digit number. Let me know if so.
As a first thought I wonder whether your might be low on refrigerant so the cooling effect is not enough to produce really cool air but not so low as to shut down the compressor. Have you tried adding refrigerant to the system?
Roland

QUESTION: Took it to dodge they scanned said blend door not open far enough if it's hot outside driver side gets cool pass side hot but if like today was 75 driver side freeze u out pass side cool at night if it's kinda humid while ac running it'll fog up the driver side of windshield like it's coming through the defrost a little you can cycle through vent modes (feet defrost etc) and it'll change through them but Sametime driver side is cool pass side hot I pulled fuse 41 nothing changed

Answer
Hi Joseph,
With the dual zone system there are two separate blend doors, each with its own actuator. The drivers side is on the left end of the HVAC housing and the passenger side is on the right end of the HVAC housing. Which actuator did you replace?  Did you get a fault code number from the Dodge dealer?
The actuators are interchangeable so you could try exchanging them to see if the problem then crosses over to the other side. The other thing to do is when you remove the actuator try to rotate the door from side to side the see if both doors are behaving similarly or not and if not then the passenger side door may be mechanically sticking.
I can copy the pages from the '05 service manual and attach them to an email I would send to you directly but I need to know your email address. If you tell it to me don't use the @ symbol but rather us "at" or the address will be erased from you response.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston