Dodge Repair/'01 Ram:Turn signals don't work, hazards do work

Question
I have an 01 dodge ram 1500 5.2L sport. Turn signals don't work, hazards do work. Arrows on dash light up when hazards blink. I replaced the multi function unit twice, changed the flasher relay, all the fuses and circuit breakers are good, all lightbulb work. I have marker lights and break lights. When my wipers are on delay, I turn them off, they stop where they are. Not sure if that has anything to do with the blinkers. So, everything has been replaced with new parts, blinkers still don't work. No arrow lights on dash when blinker lever is activated for either side. Any suggestions?

Answer
Hi Brian,
Sorry for the delay...
I found your question in the pool to which Kevin had referred it.
Given that you have replaced the multi-function switch and the combination flasher my first suggestion would be to check a wire connections between those two devices. Specifically check the continuity between pin 47 at the combination flasher's socket and pin 17 at the multi-function switch's socket. That is what connects the blinking power to the multifunction section that chooses the left/right turn signal lamps. Let me know if that is connected or not. By the way, does the flasher click when you request turn signal activation?
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston