Dodge Repair/bolt size

Question
I have a 2012 Dodge Journey SXT AWD and my cousin lost my bolts for the caliper mounting bracket. What is the exact size of the caliper mounting bracket bolts, need to know size in length, thread size, and metric or standard, fine or coarse threaded, all you can tell me please? local part stores don't stock them and I need a substitute ASAP

Answer
Hi Patrick,
Bolt size information is only shown in the Chrysler corporate parts manuals, not the service manuals. And those parts manuals are not generally available for sale. So I would suggest that you go to a local Dodge dealer parts counter where they can quickly look up that information and show you the drawings of the parts and the part sizes are shown on those very same drawings. Do you have a dealer near by?  
I do have the Journey service manual (Mitchell) if you need to know about installing the calipers but I don't have the Chrysler parts manual. If a dealer is far away from you I can go locally here, in your behalf.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston