Dodge Repair/'96 2.0 Neon: no tail lamps

Question
all of a sudden I don't have taillights.all fuses are good as are the bulbs.test light shows no power back there

Answer
Hi Epolito,
Fuse 2 (15 amp) under the dash powers the tail lights. A black/yellow wire from the headlamp switch carries the current through a gray 12-pin disconnect under the dash near the steering column on pin 2, then to a splice at the rear underside behind the fuel tank, and from there to the tail light sockets and license lamp.
So that should give you the pathway to follow to find out what is wrong.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston