Dodge Repair/'99 2.4L changing the main bearings.

Question
Working on 99 stratus 2.4L and needed to know the torque spec for the crankshaft bolts because changing out the bearings.

Answer
Hi Gene,
I have the '99 manual on paper, and the '04 manual for the 2.4L on a CD.  They appear to be identical as regards the engine.
I can copy pages from the CD and attach them to an email I would send to you directly, but I need to know your email address. But don't use the @ symbol, instead us "at".
Which bolts do you need to know the torque spec for?
Also the manual says you can't remove the crankshaft with the engine still in the vehicle, so are you planning to remove the engine?
If you don't have the manual instruction for removing/installing the crankshaft I will include those is what I send to you.
As far as the torque spec for the "main bearing cap/ bed plate
bolts": M8 bedplate bolts = 250 inch-pounds
        M11 main cap bolts = 30 foot-pounds plus 1/4 turn
 Crankshaft damper bolt = 100 foot-pounds          
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston