Dodge Repair/Blower motor 2002 dodge dakota

Good Morning Roland,
I really appreciate all the information you have given me. I have learned about a lot about the wiring on my truck. I did every   thing you told me to and nothing worked. so just for the sake of it I tried something else. I had some small DCV fans at the plant where I work. I went and got one of them and wired it in. It worked fine so as much as I hated to I broke down and went and bought a new blower motor and plugged it in. Problem solved. The old motor would work fine when you wired it straight to the battery but would not work when you plugged it into the connector. Now I just hope I can remember how to put my dash back together. LOL

Thanks again for everything.

Thanks for the update, Tim. I had assumed that you had found it to be OK when it was tested as it was mounted in its usual position, but I probably too would have assumed as you did.
Feel free to do another rating/nomination if you would be so kind.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question or asleep overnight so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top expert" from 2010-2015 here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles.

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).