Dodge Repair/Engine Code Dodge Dakota 2002

Question
Hello Roland,
It's me again. New question. Enhanced DTC Found. P1762 Governor Pressure Off Set. What is it and how do I correct it?

Thanks,
Tim

Answer
This is a transmission fault code which is lengthy in detail and procedure for diagnosis It covers about 6 pages in the manuals. I need to know specific transmission model to ideally get the pages that apply to your specific transmission. The body code plate, on the next to the bottom line, begins with a 3-letter/number. Tell me what that is.
If there is no specific problem you can identify with the transmission it may be not worth the effort to correct it.

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston