Dodge Repair/2015 charger se pentastar v6

Question
Hello, I recently purchased a 2015 Dodge Charger SE with the 845RE transmission.  The vehicle had been serviced prior to purchase. I was checking fluid levels today and noticed there was fluid sitting on my block. After troubleshooting, I found what looks like a vacuum hose coming out the top of my transmission.  The hose follows a path upward and across the top of the engine block towards the front, but is not connected anywhere.  I thought it may be for the dipstick, but there is no dipstick in the hose, and the hose is leaking.  Might you have any idea what this hose is for, and if it connects anywhere?

Answer
Hi Robert,
I don't have a manual that is so new as to include that transmission. The only hoses that typically go to the transmission are coolant lines so you might see whether there is a cooling core mounted in front of the radiator to which that might have become disconnected.
Roland

Dodge Repair

Roland Finston