Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Toy Schnauzer diet

Will the toy Yorkie diet work for my 7 month old toy schnauzer (7 pounds) who had a huge bladder stone removed at 5 months? She is on the canned Hills Science Diet C/D of which she really doesn't like so I mix a small amount of boiled chicken She does love baby carrots, frozen peas & green beans for treats but just isn't gaining any weight. She is also on meds for her liver which isn't functioning well. Gladly open for any suggestions to help keep her going!  Thank you.

Hi Carol,

I am not fimilar with that diet. I know the food that is recommended by vets is not well like by most dogs.
You may want to try the trout and potato from www.
I have several customers feeding their dogs this.
One thing I highly recommend is a supplement at please check out the testimonials and try it for 60 days.  If you don't see the results you are hoping for just ask for your money back.  It's a great product that has helped many dogs.

Hope this info is helpful and gives your pet some good results for better health.

Www. Spottsgrooming. Com

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada