Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Toy Schnauzer diet

Question
Will the toy Yorkie diet work for my 7 month old toy schnauzer (7 pounds) who had a huge bladder stone removed at 5 months? She is on the canned Hills Science Diet C/D of which she really doesn't like so I mix a small amount of boiled chicken She does love baby carrots, frozen peas & green beans for treats but just isn't gaining any weight. She is also on meds for her liver which isn't functioning well. Gladly open for any suggestions to help keep her going!  Thank you.

Answer
Hi Carol,

I am not fimilar with that diet. I know the food that is recommended by vets is not well like by most dogs.
You may want to try the trout and potato from www. frrco.com/120855
I have several customers feeding their dogs this.
One thing I highly recommend is a supplement at www.nuvet.com/42299 please check out the testimonials and try it for 60 days.  If you don't see the results you are hoping for just ask for your money back.  It's a great product that has helped many dogs.

Hope this info is helpful and gives your pet some good results for better health.

Susan
Www. Spottsgrooming. Com

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts