Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Dog food

QUESTION: Hi my dog has issues with gas and she is on WD prescription and I was wondering if there was anything equivalent to that because it's very expensive and not too healthy thank you in advance

ANSWER: Your right about it not being healthy.  The first few ingredients are Ground Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Peanut Hulls, Chicken by-product Meal.
None of these are good for your dog and that's just 4 of the ingredients.  

Now you say your dog has issues with gas.  To end that problem, use one of these brands.  Websites are given to view prices. Both are great and are made fresh using only the best ingredients and high standards of manufacturing practices to insure your feeding your dog safe, healthy products.  

This will save you money and your are giving him the right food to eliminate the gas.
Hope this helps!

Susan Potts

QUESTION: Thank you for that information ....can you advise a food
That I can get In the store ?

ANSWER: Wellness Core dog food is good.  A 26 # bag is about $62.00 on sale at Petsmart,  11# of Blue is $28.00' 4# of Wellness Supermax is $16.00, Innova is $54.00 for 30#  I was just there looking over all the food brands, their ingredients and prices.  I was shocked at the cost for the better products and discussed at the poor quality of the less-expensive foods.  To be honest, you have to ask yourself what are you willing to compermise on?? Price or quality?  To give the best food you can afford is the right thing to do.  Lets start with what your budget is, go to the premium aisle, and choose one.  

Just remember that store bought foods are made in large batches and sit around in warehouses, trucks, and store shelves.  When you order from small health food companies you are getting the safest, freshest food.

QUESTION: Thank you I will look for those in the store.
She is overweight So should I get the weight management ones?
Also What ingredient causes more gas?

Thank you

Yes, if she is overweight you can go for one of those.  They are more costly.  As for ingredients known for causing depends on the dog and its digestive system.  May I ask why you would not concider buying from an independent pet food company?  You get better products and can save you money.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada