Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Follow up w/d

Follow up questions regarding the dog food I use
W/d and you wanted me to tell u the ingredients
The first few ingredients are Ground Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Peanut Hulls, Chicken by-product Meal. I want to be able to get the food at the store

Thank you

Can you please tell me if she had issues before she went on this food and
why did the vet recommend this food? What did you feed her previously? How old is she and what breed?

Sorry to ask so many questions but I want to give you accurate feedback.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Karla Haas

Welcomes questions regarding cooking for dogs, and may be able to provide information regarding pet food quality and ingredients. Not qualified to answer medical questions.

Founder, Rudy Green Inc., manufacturer of a frozen, all natural "people food for dogs". I have been an animal rescue worker for over 20 years and have extensive knowledge of pet food and nutrition.

Bachelors degree in Social Sciences. 20+ years of active volunteerism within Animal Welfare organizations. Over 6 years of studies and hands on research in pet nutrition.

Retail customers include Whole Foods Market, Kroger, Amazon and independent pet supply and grocery stores