Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Lyme positive joint discomfort NuJoint Plus,

Hi Marie,

I have read your suggestions on the BCARN FB page for a long time.  My bully girl is actually quite healthy, but my chocolate lab is a wreck.  He was diagnosed with severe degenerative joint disease when he was only 3 (he's 9 now).  Along the way, he also contracted lyme disease.  We had been giving him (and our bully and malamute) Cosamin ASU, on the recommendation of our previous vet as a superb glucosamine supplement.  It got to be so expensive, and we switched to a generic supplement.  To be honest, there hasn't been any change to any of the dogs after the switch.  Every year, the vet retests for lyme, and our lab is always positive.  Typically, after a round of doxycycline, he is much more active.  This year though, it didn't seem to help.  I'm thinking that the arthritis is really getting to him now being older.  I'm sorry this is so long-winded, but I wanted to give you the history.  Anyway, would NuJoint Plus really create that much of a difference for a dog with that bad of elbows?  (he also blew out a knee about a year ago and had corrective surgery).  We have also tried cold laser therapy and didn't see much difference.

I appreciate your help!

NuJoint for canine arthritis ;  Let me know how you do???

Hi Crystal ;  NuJoint Plus has a history of helping all levels of joint/hip problems ;  
It's worth a try as the company gives you a 60 day money back guarantee..
You Lab will need 4 NuJoint wafers per day.  YOU will see results in 2-3 Weeks!

Call 1-800-474-7044, tell them Pet Nurse Marie sent you ( referral code 81098) -
Explain your Lab's situation and express you were wondering about the guaranteed 60 day trial ...

Best Wishes!
Keep me posted: you can find me on Facebook right here:

see Scrappy - ONE of my NuJOINT plus clients:

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Marie ( Recipes) How to home cook for your pooch

Many Years in Pet Care and Health... k9health options ; petnatural options; Own and Manage a Doggie Hotel, Also have been trained in Nutrition / Natural Choices for pets- Licensed Nurse for over 17 years

Check out my Updated pet blog

I have been working , along with the vet , on some HOME MADE feeding: Let me know if you need help with home cooking: Kidney failure / struvites / crystals Calculi/Stones (Urinary Tract Infections) hillspets; k9cuisine; Wynsong food reviews; Dog food Reviews; *If you make a donation, I give my proceeds to Pet Rescue. I work with 10 rescue groups that are local and national. Donations are appreciated.. ( my private e-mail is :

certificates and licensed