Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Dog Food

MinnieM wrote at 2013-11-14 10:13:23
I suggest you to give the fresh and nutritious food for your dog. I  used the Evermorepetfood products.  This is very good , fresh and healthy food. OR try to cook at home. But must give your puppy a fresh meal.

sharron wrote at 2014-10-06 14:02:04
hi - my yorkie/chihuahua is 5 yrs old and for the past 4 yrs i have been trying to get her to eat dry food - she doesn't like raw, can or dehydrated - she will eat a dry food for about a week and i think great!!! then she will get tired of it and i have to find another food - believe me she has been on many, many dry foods over the years - she will go 1-2 days without eating because she is very stubborn and won't give in and eat what is in her bowl.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Karla Haas