Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Dog Food

MinnieM wrote at 2013-11-14 10:13:23
I suggest you to give the fresh and nutritious food for your dog. I  used the Evermorepetfood products.  This is very good , fresh and healthy food. OR try to cook at home. But must give your puppy a fresh meal.

sharron wrote at 2014-10-06 14:02:04
hi - my yorkie/chihuahua is 5 yrs old and for the past 4 yrs i have been trying to get her to eat dry food - she doesn't like raw, can or dehydrated - she will eat a dry food for about a week and i think great!!! then she will get tired of it and i have to find another food - believe me she has been on many, many dry foods over the years - she will go 1-2 days without eating because she is very stubborn and won't give in and eat what is in her bowl.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Karla Haas

Welcomes questions regarding cooking for dogs, and may be able to provide information regarding pet food quality and ingredients. Not qualified to answer medical questions.

Founder, Rudy Green Inc., manufacturer of a frozen, all natural "people food for dogs". I have been an animal rescue worker for over 20 years and have extensive knowledge of pet food and nutrition.

Bachelors degree in Social Sciences. 20+ years of active volunteerism within Animal Welfare organizations. Over 6 years of studies and hands on research in pet nutrition.

Retail customers include Whole Foods Market, Kroger, Amazon and independent pet supply and grocery stores