Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/German Shepherd

Question
i have a german shepherd puppy he is about 3 months old, what is the best dry food to put him on and how much should i feed him daily. thank you

Answer
Hello Stemmfarn,

Glad you asked, I have an excellent food for your new puppy.

Emerging science has shown that large breed puppies have slightly different nutritional needs than their smaller breed counterparts. To help your big bundle of joy grow and thrive, choose Life’s Abundance Premium Health Food For Large Breed Puppies. This advanced health food contains the same nutrients found in our flagship formula, plus a precise balance of protein, calories, calcium and phosphorus to encourage healthy, controlled growth rates and strong teeth and bones. Give your precious large breed pup every opportunity for a long, health and happy life …  

More Info go to http://www.pipschoice.com There you will find  a Pet Food Calculator.   Also on that page under Puppy Food you click Buy Puppy Food and that will take you to more information, click on the more information and you will see Serving Size.  This gives you the daily suggested serving size by weight and age of your puppy.  

To your puppy great health!

Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com
For other great products, check out my website.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts