Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/German Shepherd

i have a german shepherd puppy he is about 3 months old, what is the best dry food to put him on and how much should i feed him daily. thank you

Hello Stemmfarn,

Glad you asked, I have an excellent food for your new puppy.

Emerging science has shown that large breed puppies have slightly different nutritional needs than their smaller breed counterparts. To help your big bundle of joy grow and thrive, choose Life’s Abundance Premium Health Food For Large Breed Puppies. This advanced health food contains the same nutrients found in our flagship formula, plus a precise balance of protein, calories, calcium and phosphorus to encourage healthy, controlled growth rates and strong teeth and bones. Give your precious large breed pup every opportunity for a long, health and happy life …  

More Info go to There you will find  a Pet Food Calculator.   Also on that page under Puppy Food you click Buy Puppy Food and that will take you to more information, click on the more information and you will see Serving Size.  This gives you the daily suggested serving size by weight and age of your puppy.  

To your puppy great health!

Susan Potts
For other great products, check out my website.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada