Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Fishi oil dosage for Chihuahuas

Question
Hello Susan:

Do you know of any fish oil supplements suitable for Chihuahuas?

I have a 2.5lb female Chihuahua.

Most of the supplements that I have seen at pet stores have too much EPA and DHA so I believe those are for bigger dogs.

Thanks,
Roberto

Answer
Hello Roberto,

A great pet food Enhanced with Natural DHA and EPA will support good vision, a strong heart and healthy central nervous system.  May I suggest you give your little chihuahua a well scientifically balanced food like Life's Abundance, so you can be sure to give the very best you can for her health.
I am a believer in this food, therefore I became a rep with the small company.  http://www.pipschoice.com is my personal website.  If you would like, I can send you a sample.  
For people -
Do check out the omega 3 supplement on this page for details http://www.lifesabundance.com/People/SeaLogixCompare.aspx?realname=20055670  

Another supplement I trust and use for my dogs health is NuVet Plus see here http://www.nuvet.com/42299 These supplements are the very best I have ever found, and trust me, I have looked and studied every pet supplement to find one that I feel completely safe giving my dogs.

If you should like samples just send my a note using my contact form.

Thank you,
Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts