Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/10 week old feeding plan

Im wondering if you could recommend a complete feeding plan,what to feed when to feed and how often,also do I need to add any suppliments????? thanks,jesse

Hi Jesse,
if you have a 10 week old puppy buy the best puppy formula you can possibly afford, and a good quality dry puppy food should not break the bank. You will not need supplementation if the food is good.  Follow the feeding instructions on the bag of food.
I do not recommend home-made diets for dogs this young.  
Thanks for writing.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Karla Haas

Welcomes questions regarding cooking for dogs, and may be able to provide information regarding pet food quality and ingredients. Not qualified to answer medical questions.

Founder, Rudy Green Inc., manufacturer of a frozen, all natural "people food for dogs". I have been an animal rescue worker for over 20 years and have extensive knowledge of pet food and nutrition.

Bachelors degree in Social Sciences. 20+ years of active volunteerism within Animal Welfare organizations. Over 6 years of studies and hands on research in pet nutrition.

Retail customers include Whole Foods Market, Kroger, Amazon and independent pet supply and grocery stores