Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Dog Food for Oxalate Stone Prevention

Question
Hi..please help me as my dog has had two operations for Oxalate stones.  I feed him Royal Canin (urinary so) wet food and only give him low oxalate foods mixed with it, but his teeth almost immediately started to turn yellow once I switched from Science Ud(bad reputation) to the Canin. Neither of the foods I mentioned have a great rating or a good diet for dogs.  I would love to buy a dog food for Kasper but would be okay with making his food from scratch.  

I really hope to hear from you as I have put so much time into trying to find the right dog food for Kasper.

Answer
Hi Patricia,

I have had great success with LA see all the details here.  http://www.pipschoice.com or FRR at http://www.frrco.com/120855
Check the ingredients list, these foods are great.

You may also be interested in a supplement that addresses these kind of issues.  The best one on the market is http://www.nuvet.com/42299

All these products are delivered to your house.  You can safe be going on auto ship with LA and NuVet, FRR is free shipping.

Hope this helps, they have helped my own dogs.
Susan

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts