Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Dog Food for Oxalate Stone Prevention

Hi..please help me as my dog has had two operations for Oxalate stones.  I feed him Royal Canin (urinary so) wet food and only give him low oxalate foods mixed with it, but his teeth almost immediately started to turn yellow once I switched from Science Ud(bad reputation) to the Canin. Neither of the foods I mentioned have a great rating or a good diet for dogs.  I would love to buy a dog food for Kasper but would be okay with making his food from scratch.  

I really hope to hear from you as I have put so much time into trying to find the right dog food for Kasper.

Hi Patricia,

I have had great success with LA see all the details here. or FRR at
Check the ingredients list, these foods are great.

You may also be interested in a supplement that addresses these kind of issues.  The best one on the market is

All these products are delivered to your house.  You can safe be going on auto ship with LA and NuVet, FRR is free shipping.

Hope this helps, they have helped my own dogs.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada