Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Chihuhua help

I have a Chihuahua X papillion mix, she is 6lbs and almost 4 years old. Currently, feeding her is a nightmare and I worry she isn't getting the proper nutrition she needs for her specific breed and small intestnes. She currently only eats a small handful of dry food (puppy) as thats all she'll eat per day, with a small ammount of fresh chicken. Nothing else works, I have tried every dry/wet/organic food available. Is this harmful?

Will she not eat adult food?  It could be that she is getting enough with the chicken you are giving her.  You should try a supplement.  I recommend NuVet see there website for info and toll free number.  http.//

Also, try feeding her twice a day and give her the recommended amount of food devided for each meal.  If she does not eat all the food within 10 minutes pick it up and wait until dinner time and do the same.  She may start to realize she needs to eat when the food is advailbe to her.

Hope this helps.

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada