Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/NuVet Plus multi vitamin for pups ; The Best is NuVet Plus ; puppy training tips ;

Question
I'm going to be getting a Lab puppy, 8 weeks old, in the near future. Do you have any suggestions as to what type or brand of multivitamin i should get him.

Thank you
Leonard

Answer
puppy potty training tips
puppy potty training t  
Hi Leonard,  Best wishes on your new puppy.   I suggest a good quality food such as the Merrick Brand or the Fromm's Brand -  As for a good vitamin , the NuVet plus is a must !!!
NuVet is an excellent human grade product - Made in a USA FDA approved facility;  
order here:  Holistic and not sold in stores;

http://www.nuvet.com/81098
Tell them Pet Nurse Marie sent you , order Discount code is  81098
60 Day money back guarantee
Use Discount code 81098 and get 15% off on Auto ship . call 1-800-474-7044

Don't buy the JUNK products in the pet store - Make sure you use the best for your new pup

Great article,  The BEST puppy training   http://www.womansday.com/life/pet-care/how-to-housebreak-a-new-puppy-106560?clic

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Marie ( Recipes) How to home cook for your pooch

Many Years in Pet Care and Health... k9health options ; petnatural options; Own and Manage a Doggie Hotel, Also have been trained in Nutrition / Natural Choices for pets- Licensed Nurse for over 17 years

Check out my Updated pet blog

I have been working , along with the vet , on some HOME MADE feeding: Let me know if you need help with home cooking: Kidney failure / struvites / crystals Calculi/Stones (Urinary Tract Infections) hillspets; k9cuisine; Wynsong food reviews; Dog food Reviews; *If you make a donation, I give my proceeds to Pet Rescue. I work with 10 rescue groups that are local and national. Donations are appreciated.. ( my private e-mail is : mpmaltese@gmail.com

certificates and licensed