Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Homemade dog food for Schnauzer

Question
We have a 4-year-old, spayed female, miniature schnauzer who has a tendency towards pancreas problems.  Don't want that to happen.    Hates canned Rx products.  What recipes do you have for her?  I read the diets you recommended for schnauzers who have had stones.  Would those recipes work for her? So hard to find anything that she will eat twice.  Other than that she is healthy and very active.  Thank you.

Answer
Home cooking for your canine; Let Pet Nurse Marie help with home cooking for special needs;  I am glad to give you some recipes you can pass by your Vet for Approval .  I will also recommend a few supplements to make sure you meal is balanced and safe
e-mail me at  mpmaltese@gmail.com

All my clients do use a Daily NuVet Plus Supplement to balance their diet.  EVEN Quality Dog food does not have enough supplement protection in it.  Dog foods are cooked at high levels of temperature and some of the ingredients are lessened during the cooking process

Learn more here about the Dog Vitamins/ Supplements and contact me for your recipes

I need to know your dogs problem / diagnosis and weight

http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/2013/08/amazing-health-with-nuvet-plus-produ

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Marie ( Recipes) How to home cook for your pooch

20 plus years kennel and assisting Vets

I have been working, along with the vet, on HOMEMADE feeding: Let me know if you need help with home cooking: Kidney failure / struvites / crystals Calculi/Stones (Urinary Tract Infections)

certificates