Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Homemade dog food for Schnauzer

We have a 4-year-old, spayed female, miniature schnauzer who has a tendency towards pancreas problems.  Don't want that to happen.    Hates canned Rx products.  What recipes do you have for her?  I read the diets you recommended for schnauzers who have had stones.  Would those recipes work for her? So hard to find anything that she will eat twice.  Other than that she is healthy and very active.  Thank you.

Home cooking for your canine; Let Pet Nurse Marie help with home cooking for special needs;  I am glad to give you some recipes you can pass by your Vet for Approval .  I will also recommend a few supplements to make sure you meal is balanced and safe
e-mail me at

All my clients do use a Daily NuVet Plus Supplement to balance their diet.  EVEN Quality Dog food does not have enough supplement protection in it.  Dog foods are cooked at high levels of temperature and some of the ingredients are lessened during the cooking process

Learn more here about the Dog Vitamins/ Supplements and contact me for your recipes

I need to know your dogs problem / diagnosis and weight

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Marie ( Recipes) How to home cook for your pooch

Many Years in Pet Care and Health... k9health options ; petnatural options; Own and Manage a Doggie Hotel, Also have been trained in Nutrition / Natural Choices for pets- Licensed Nurse for over 17 years

Check out my Updated pet blog

I have been working , along with the vet , on some HOME MADE feeding: Let me know if you need help with home cooking: Kidney failure / struvites / crystals Calculi/Stones (Urinary Tract Infections) hillspets; k9cuisine; Wynsong food reviews; Dog food Reviews; *If you make a donation, I give my proceeds to Pet Rescue. I work with 10 rescue groups that are local and national. Donations are appreciated.. ( my private e-mail is :

certificates and licensed