Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Urinary Tract Infection in canine ; dog food for UTI ;

My chihuahua was put on Science Diet u/d a few years ago when I came home to a puddle he had never made before. Before the switch he was on Wellness which I absolutely love because it made his coat so shiny and smooth. He could care less what he eats, but I am not crazy about the ingredients in the SD. The vet told me that if I switch him to a non-prescription food there is a chance the infection could come back. He suggested I try to find a "low mineral/low ash" food alternative. Is there any you can recommend? Or should I just continue feeding him SD?

Sorry - put him back on the SD or Royal Canine Special diets RX -  Also, place this baby on the NuVet supplement - we have a wafer or powder - it will help your dog's immune system and balance the nutrition.  SEE here  tell them pet nurse Marie sent you - use referral cod 81098 for the discount program  1-800-474-7044   they sell a 39.99 size that would last a small dog 3-4 months or the big bottle for 55.00  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Marie ( Recipes) How to home cook for your pooch

Many Years in Pet Care and Health... k9health options ; petnatural options; Own and Manage a Doggie Hotel, Also have been trained in Nutrition / Natural Choices for pets- Licensed Nurse for over 17 years

Check out my Updated pet blog

I have been working , along with the vet , on some HOME MADE feeding: Let me know if you need help with home cooking: Kidney failure / struvites / crystals Calculi/Stones (Urinary Tract Infections) hillspets; k9cuisine; Wynsong food reviews; Dog food Reviews; *If you make a donation, I give my proceeds to Pet Rescue. I work with 10 rescue groups that are local and national. Donations are appreciated.. ( my private e-mail is :

certificates and licensed