Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Dog Food Question

Our 62 pound 9 year old Australian shephard, compared to previous(discontinued)dog food,is excreting extra large soft bams.(Lamb
and rice and diet chicken and rice have been fed in both cases.)
Our present supplier is Costco.Excreting at least 1+1/2 times the amount of bam. Is that an indication of a problem?

Hello Charles,

Sounds like you may want to feed something else.  The food I suggest leaves your dog with less stool to pick up.  Feed less because the food contains better nutrition, unlike food with tons of fillers that cause large bowel movements.

Hope this info helps you make a better switch.
Susan Potts

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada