Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/How much food should I give to my belgian malinois puppy Bella

im jeric and ive recently adopted a belgian malinois puppy
my concern is how much food should i give her?
i know it all depends on the breed and type of dogfood you feed and each dog have different metabolism..
but for average dog, how much many grams of dogfood if she is to be given an average or common brand of dogfood?
and till what age should i give her that amount?

hope you can help me..
right now ive been feeding her all she can eat 3 times a day since shes still just a puppy and needs it to grow big

thanks in advance

Hi Jeric,

The Malinois requires a nutritious, high-quality diet for his active lifestyle.
Puppies need to eat a lot--and not too much. You should be able to feel but not see their ribs, and they should have a visible waist when you look down at them.
After six months feed for an Adult dog - Recommended daily amount: 2 to 3 cups of high-quality dry food a day, divided into two meals.   Follow the guidelines provided by food manufacturers.

Susan Potts  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada