Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/puppy food

We recently got 2 Catahoula (Leopard) dogs. They are 9 weeks old. They seem to be eliminating their bowels 4-5x a day each. I don't remember previous dogs going that much. Is this excessive? If so is there a puppy food that can be absorbed better(they are getting Puppy Chow right now)? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Hi Hertherly,

Puppies will move their bowels as often as they eat, much like human babies do.  Are you feeding a food for large breed dogs? I love and recommend Life's Abundance for Large breed puppies.  It's not sold in stores, but rather from independent field reps like me.  Our food is made with only human grade ingredients in small batches to insure safe products that are delivered right to your door.  Please see my personal website at:

As an owner of large breed dogs myself, there is nothing better for keeping pups healthy and starting them off with the right nutrition for the growing large breed dog.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Susan Potts  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada