Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Switching Dog Foods

Question
Hi
My dog has been eating the same food for years, so I want to switch up the flavor for her sake. She is a diabetic, so we need something with the same amount of carbohydrates. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find this information. Currently she eats Beneful Healthy Weight. I want something not much more expensive and is available at common pet stores like petco. I have no idea where to start to find a new food, so I would appreciate it if you could help me find one. Any information you are able to provide is helpful.
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Kelly,

Sorry, I have no suggestions for you.  For that price point and availbilty that your store, also low carb, I don't know.  I can only say my Flint River Ranch that is ordered at http://www.frrco.com/120855 may be a better savings for you with different formulas suited for your dog's needs.  Free shipping to your door is a nice plus as well.

Sincerely,
Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts