Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Switching Dog Foods

My dog has been eating the same food for years, so I want to switch up the flavor for her sake. She is a diabetic, so we need something with the same amount of carbohydrates. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find this information. Currently she eats Beneful Healthy Weight. I want something not much more expensive and is available at common pet stores like petco. I have no idea where to start to find a new food, so I would appreciate it if you could help me find one. Any information you are able to provide is helpful.
Thank you!

Hi Kelly,

Sorry, I have no suggestions for you.  For that price point and availbilty that your store, also low carb, I don't know.  I can only say my Flint River Ranch that is ordered at may be a better savings for you with different formulas suited for your dog's needs.  Free shipping to your door is a nice plus as well.

Susan Potts  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada