Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/dog food

Question
hi - i have a 5 yr old yorkie/chihuahua, very fussy eater, the only dog food she likes and will eat is Cesar's for Small Dogs DRY Food (i believe it's only available in Canada).  Have tried all the high end, and middle of the road dry foods, raw, dehydrated ,and wet food. She will go days without eating because she doesn't like the food. The Cesar's you can buy in the grocery stores, wal-mart etc.
I know there is better food but if she doesn't eat it then it isn't that good. Is it better for me to feed her the Cesar's so she is eating properly and on a schedule or do i keep trying to get her to eat better food. While she is on a hunger strike she brings up bile, which i don't think is very good for her stomach.
Also i have mixed wet with dry and she still won't eat it. Putting her on straight can is too expensive.  Thanks

Answer
Hi Sharron,

Sometimes you just have to keep trying different things.  Giving chicken, some veggies and a supplement might be the way to go.  I recommend NuVet Plus http://www.nuvet.com/42299

If the Cesar food is all she will eat, then go with the supplement powder and put it on her food.  This way she is getting all the proper nutrition and Health benefits from that.  

Hope that helps!
Susan Potts

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts