Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Min Pin Diet dilemma

Dear Susan, I have a 6 yo min pin-Cooper,
diagnosed last year with cysteine stones.
The stones were removed and with periodic
Ultrasounds, he's remained stone free. I had
to change his diet to include primarily vegetables,
rice, and a very small amount of meat, vegan
kibble too.
The latest problem- now he has diabetes. Do you
know of any dog foods that would be low protein
and low sugar? I'm at a loss for what to even feed
him anymore! He's on insulin now, and Atopica
for his itching problem. And with all his issues
he's still so happy and loving. Help!

Dear Sarah,

Sorry to hear about your little dog.  These ailments can all be helped by giving him an immune system booster supplement and the only one on the market that is guaranteed is NuVet Plus.  You will find it here The wafers are tasty like a treat, easy to give and cost about .52 a day when giving one per day.  The recommended dose for a dog with ailments such as yours would be one in the morning and one at dinner time.  These are not a drug, they are a herbal, vitamin complete nutritional supplement that works in the entire system of your pet.  This is why these are a great choice for your dog's kidneys, glands and skin and coat.
Be sure to ask about saving 15% from your orders.  Toll free number is 1-800-474-7044 code is 42299

For food, the only one I know of is the Flint River Ranch Trout & Sweet Potato formula.  You can find it here at
I know how hard it is to see our pet's suffer, but it doesn't need to be that way, these products are the best you can buy and if you don't see an improvement, call the companies and let them know.   Flint River Ranch is an independent sales distributor own company call 1-800-354-6858 and use #120855 to order.

Hope this helps and please let me know what else I can help you with.  My email is or use contact me at

Susan Potts
Independent field rep  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada