Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Cranberry powder for pets with UTI

Question
I'm sorry--I wish I could edit the question I just sent.  I have been reading your answers and see you're big on home made diets.  I agree, and made her own dog food for one year, but now this is time prohibiting.  I work 2 jobs with no time to make dog food any more.  

I will find the cranberry juice at the pet food store.  Please, if you could tell me what is included in the "SO" formulas-if you happen to know.

Also, my dog is an eight-year-old Chihuahua, "Star", and is 10.5 pounds.  She is very tall, so is height/weight proportionate.

thanks much,
robin

Answer
Hi, If you use Cranberry on Star, try to find the powder ;  I don't think they make a tablet small enough for her size ;  This is a good company - this jar will last you a LONG time, just keep in a cool but Dry place   http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Only-Natural-Pet-Cranberry-Wellness/99915

Please see my other post on food;  YOU need to be very careful on her change over

HOPE I have helped you  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Marie ( Recipes) How to home cook for your pooch

Many Years in Pet Care and Health... k9health options ; petnatural options; Own and Manage a Doggie Hotel, Also have been trained in Nutrition / Natural Choices for pets- Licensed Nurse for over 17 years

Check out my Updated pet blog

I have been working , along with the vet , on some HOME MADE feeding: Let me know if you need help with home cooking: Kidney failure / struvites / crystals Calculi/Stones (Urinary Tract Infections) hillspets; k9cuisine; Wynsong food reviews; Dog food Reviews; *If you make a donation, I give my proceeds to Pet Rescue. I work with 10 rescue groups that are local and national. Donations are appreciated.. ( my private e-mail is : mpmaltese@gmail.com

certificates and licensed