Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Food that I can feed all 3 of my dogs ..

Throw it already!
Throw it already!  

I am hoping to find a dry food that is healthy for all three of my dogs - different breeds and ages - which makes this very difficult...

I have an 8 year old border collie, Dixie
         4 year old flat coat lab, Max
         9 month old Husky, Stryker

My son brought Stryker with him when he moved back home after being discharged from the USMC. He fed him Blue Buffalo, but has found it a bit too expensive for him.

We fed Max and Dixie Nutro Natural Choice Weight COntrol until ...

We were feeding Max and Dixie Royal Canin prescription weight loss food for about 6 months as they had both gotten about 20 lbs overweight while I was sick and could not walk them.

Dixie has lost weight, Max..not so much luck.  So we decided to change foods - I could not see spending that much on a food that wasn't working - we have gone back to some exercise and Dixie has lost hers...Max is going to be harder.

We put them on 4Health (had to give it to all three money is VERY tight these days - though I will NEVER go the Purina, Dog Chow, etc. route..)

They liked it ok...

Hoping you can recommend one that is healthy for all three - a puppy, a teen and an is essential as Dixie and Max have problems with dry/sensitive skin.

Love my fur babies!!!

So, I

Hi Anna,

I invite you to take the Healthy Pet Challenge at I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised that there is actually one food that is healthy enough for everyone of your precious dogs. It will cost less for you as well, be sure to check out the cost analysis which includes shipping and the taxes.  You can't beat that for a premium pet food that has never been recalled and offers the best ingredients.

Susan Potts  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada