Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/Food that I can feed all 3 of my dogs ..

Question
Throw it already!
Throw it already!  

MINE
MINE  
I am hoping to find a dry food that is healthy for all three of my dogs - different breeds and ages - which makes this very difficult...

I have an 8 year old border collie, Dixie
         4 year old flat coat lab, Max
         9 month old Husky, Stryker

My son brought Stryker with him when he moved back home after being discharged from the USMC. He fed him Blue Buffalo, but has found it a bit too expensive for him.

We fed Max and Dixie Nutro Natural Choice Weight COntrol until ...

We were feeding Max and Dixie Royal Canin prescription weight loss food for about 6 months as they had both gotten about 20 lbs overweight while I was sick and could not walk them.

Dixie has lost weight, Max..not so much luck.  So we decided to change foods - I could not see spending that much on a food that wasn't working - we have gone back to some exercise and Dixie has lost hers...Max is going to be harder.

We put them on 4Health (had to give it to all three dogs...as money is VERY tight these days - though I will NEVER go the Purina, Dog Chow, etc. route..)

They liked it ok...

Hoping you can recommend one that is healthy for all three - a puppy, a teen and an adult...skin/fur is essential as Dixie and Max have problems with dry/sensitive skin.

Love my fur babies!!!

So, I

Answer
Hi Anna,

I invite you to take the Healthy Pet Challenge at http://www.pipschoice.com I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised that there is actually one food that is healthy enough for everyone of your precious dogs. It will cost less for you as well, be sure to check out the cost analysis which includes shipping and the taxes.  You can't beat that for a premium pet food that has never been recalled and offers the best ingredients.

Susan Potts  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts