Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/urinary tract ingredients in food

Question
Can you tell me what is so special about Royal Canin Urinary SO, and other urinary tract infection dog foods?  I would just like to buy those special ingredients and add them to my dogs regular food, which is Merrick brand.

Thanks much,
Robin

Answer
Hi Robin,

That is a very good question that is not very easy to answer.  Have you gone to their website to see what they list?  
The food that I use has a great website where you can compare your brand http://www.pipschoice.com there you can find some very helpful sound bits from a holistic vet, maybe she can give you some answers.

Susan

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts