Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/feeding senior dog chicken breast

Question
Hi Susan Can I feed my 13 yrs. boiled chicken breast  She is not enjoying her regular dog food which consist of a wet and dry mix
the brand I buy is Nutro natural choice.

Answer
Hello Sandra,

Yes, you can feed your dog boiled chicken breast, but there needs to be more to her diet than that.  Might I suggest you try the foods from http://www.foodforhealthypets.com
She definitely needs a supplement if she is a picky eater. Nuvet Plus is a great one for that, ordering code 42299 will allow you to order on line.

Susan

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts