Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/

I just found out that my four year old border collie is allergic to most ingredients found in most dry dog food. I'm having trouble finding something to feed her that won't bother her but will also not break my bank. She's allergic to dairy, most grains (except barley), green peas, corn, and rice. Her most favorable protein is chicken, ocean white fish, and salmon. I'm just at a loss because most foods that are grain-free add peas and rice. Do you have any advice for a newbie at dog-food allergies.

Hello Trisha,

There has been great success with using the food at This food is made differently than all most all other brands.  It's the safest, freshes, most nutrious and priced about $1.69 per pound which is else than other foods, so it is economically smart.  There is a 100% money back guarantee if you try this and she still has issues.  But keep in mind, you will not find a better food in stores, as these are manufactured in large quantities and by the time you get to use these foods they are older and can cause allergies and sicknesses.  

Food should be used with a supplement, be sure to add the wellness supplement to your dog's diet.  In the long run, she will become healthier and you will not need to pay those costly vet bills.  

Make sure you are stopping all treats, whether bought, homemade, until you get her food figured out.

If you still have questions, I can help you more be email.  Try the food at wholesale by contacting me or having your order auto shipped (cancel anytime).  Don't forget about the money back guarantee, you will find no brand offers that so you have nothing to lose.

Please keep me posted.
Susan Potts  
Healthy Pet Challenge  

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Susan Potts

Dry food, canned food, homemade recipes,I can help you in choosing the right food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about and therefore is one of the best things you can do for your pet. Ask about The Healthy Pet Challenge I am Not a veterinarian so any of my comments/answers to your questions are Not to be used as veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Please Do Not ask me any questions concerning medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment.

over 20 years of professional dog grooming, I have talked with a lot of people about pet foods. I have seven plus years of studying nutrition in dog health and diet. Seven plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and six plus years as a representative in the Health Pet Challenge business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins. Over 8 years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. I enjoy talking and informing my clients about nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet Foods.

Healthy Pet Challenge - We are devoted to helping pets live longer, healthier lives through superior nutrition. Take the Healthy Pet Challenge Today! Healthy Pet Biz - training website

The Healthy Dog Spotts Dog Care

Continuing eduction from Life's Abundance Holistic pet food formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks and Dr. Sarah Wooten, DVM at Healthy Pet Biz

Over seven years of pet food and supplement customers throughout the United States and Canada