Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/What dog food is good?

My dog loves chicken, what recipe You can do? My dog is a female 2 years old maltese, she weight 6 lbs (3 kg) and is tall 9 inches, (25 cm). But my dog, beause is a maltese, have tears, what recipe is good for her

Hello.  You can boil a whole chicken chopped ,remove bones and skin. Add barley brown rice or quinoa, sweet potatoes and spinach or green beans.  Put in a blender, cool and divide into serving size portions.  Then freeze.  This mixture can be added to dry or canned food or served alone with anutritional supplement.  
You may substitute lots of different veggies and even fruits to give variety.  
Hope your dog likes it!

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Karla Haas

Welcomes questions regarding cooking for dogs, and may be able to provide information regarding pet food quality and ingredients. Not qualified to answer medical questions.

Founder, Rudy Green Inc., manufacturer of a frozen, all natural "people food for dogs". I have been an animal rescue worker for over 20 years and have extensive knowledge of pet food and nutrition.

Bachelors degree in Social Sciences. 20+ years of active volunteerism within Animal Welfare organizations. Over 6 years of studies and hands on research in pet nutrition.

Retail customers include Whole Foods Market, Kroger, Amazon and independent pet supply and grocery stores