Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)/What dog food is good?

Question
My dog loves chicken, what recipe You can do? My dog is a female 2 years old maltese, she weight 6 lbs (3 kg) and is tall 9 inches, (25 cm). But my dog, beause is a maltese, have tears, what recipe is good for her

Answer
Hello.  You can boil a whole chicken chopped ,remove bones and skin. Add barley brown rice or quinoa, sweet potatoes and spinach or green beans.  Put in a blender, cool and divide into serving size portions.  Then freeze.  This mixture can be added to dry or canned food or served alone with anutritional supplement.  
You may substitute lots of different veggies and even fruits to give variety.  
Hope your dog likes it!

Dog Food (Canine Diet and Nutrition)

Karla Haas