Dog Grooming/grooming gone bad

Manee wrote at 2013-02-22 22:20:02
No i do not find this normal. I have been a groomer for twenty years and if the hair is so matted you would have to brush burn the dog we just recomend to shave it and start all over again. The red spots could be just a brush burn or hot spot from clippers but should dissapearafter few hours no bruising though like blue or black bruises. That means it has been squused or hit or help to tightly. Never had a dog bruise in twent years

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)

Professional Dog Groomer-How to groom dogs- all breeds but specialize in the Art of the Hand Plucked Terrier, Bichon and Portugese Water Dog. Scissoring, clippering, and most known for hand plucked terrier skills. I am well known for my private business in Manhattan. I train owners and professionals looking to upgrade their skills Trained at NY School of Dog Grooming and apprenticed with several Internationally known expert breeders, handlers, and judges, assisted many years Westminster and Montgomery Kennel club shows.

28 years private residential dog grooming service- I have groomed over 30,000 dogs I teach professionals and private clients

Member Twin Brooks Kennel CLub- NJ Morris and Essex Kennel Club American Fox Terrier Club

Publications DVD Splish Splash the Doggies Bath- a how to for basic dog bathing Terrierific Facebook Fan page consultant for various pet publications and manufacturers of pet products

New York School of Dog Grooming/ worked with many professional handlers, assisted many dog shows, bred my own dogs, private tutoring

private listing over 250
video now available on website testimonials on website