Dog Grooming/wolf hybrid

Question
I have a 1yr old wolf hybrid. she had a flea problem and dry skin. I've used dog shampoo but I think that might have started the skin problem because she didn't have that till I used it. my questions are can I use dawn soap to help and can I use human conditioner to sooth the skin

Answer
Hi Ann
The fleas caused the problem not the soap- fleas wreak havoc on any animal. You can use Dawn but it will dry the skin as it is specifically formulated to break up grease- like oil spills in the Gulf…. A wolf has an oily coat to protect them from the elements so to strip it of it's natural protection is not wise unless there is a very good reason. You don't say what part of the country you live in which could make a difference in how you deal with a flea problem so I can't advise you about that.
Remember to treat the entire environment not just the dog when it comes to fleas or they will just keep re-infesting it.
read up on this
http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp
a great alternative  repellant
good luck!

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)