Dog Grooming/grooming claws ??

just had a 7 week old jack russell puppy, its claws are very sharp and i was wondering if there was anything i can do.

Congratulations on your new puppy.
You can get some nail clippers to do the job right away- human ones are fine at this age but in a few months you will have to get pet clippers.
Be very careful about how short you go so they don't bleed- just cut the very sharp tip if they are black or the whitest part of a white nail- they get translucent the closer to the vein that runs in them - if they bleed, dip them in hydrogen peroxide. If you make them bleed you can cause serious fear problems going forward as far touching the feet for maintenance. If you trust your ability go right ahead - otherwise ask the vet or go to a local groomer. They are very sharp at such a young age.
good luck!

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)

Professional Dog Groomer-How to groom dogs- all breeds but specialize in the Art of the Hand Plucked Terrier, Bichon and Portugese Water Dog. Scissoring, clippering, and most known for hand plucked terrier skills. I am well known for my private business in Manhattan. I train owners and professionals looking to upgrade their skills Trained at NY School of Dog Grooming and apprenticed with several Internationally known expert breeders, handlers, and judges, assisted many years Westminster and Montgomery Kennel club shows.

28 years private residential dog grooming service- I have groomed over 30,000 dogs I teach professionals and private clients

Member Twin Brooks Kennel CLub- NJ Morris and Essex Kennel Club American Fox Terrier Club

Publications DVD Splish Splash the Doggies Bath- a how to for basic dog bathing Terrierific Facebook Fan page consultant for various pet publications and manufacturers of pet products

New York School of Dog Grooming/ worked with many professional handlers, assisted many dog shows, bred my own dogs, private tutoring

private listing over 250
video now available on website testimonials on website