Dog Grooming/Pet allergied

I have a question about dog allergies . I seem to be okay around certain breeds ... Like golden retrievers and yorkies but im not okay around boxers and bulldogs.. seems like the short coarse hair that bothers me.My husband wants to get a german shepard but I don't know if I would be allergic to this kind I hair... Can you tell me if iit more similar to  golden retriever hair? I know they shed a lot but I think it's a certain kindno hair I'm allergic too? Donyou have any advise ... He wants to fly one here from a breeder so I have no way of knowing if I'm allergic. Thank you!

hoo boy- it's the dander you are allergic too not the hair. My advice is to fly YOU there and see how you react. Or some such similar thing. Find a GSD locally and see if you react.
Don't want to bring baby home and then have to send him back- not cool, especially with that kind of breed where socialization and pack mentality can make or break the behavior going forward.
good luck!

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)

Professional Dog Groomer-How to groom dogs- all breeds but specialize in the Art of the Hand Plucked Terrier, Bichon and Portugese Water Dog. Scissoring, clippering, and most known for hand plucked terrier skills. I am well known for my private business in Manhattan. I train owners and professionals looking to upgrade their skills Trained at NY School of Dog Grooming and apprenticed with several Internationally known expert breeders, handlers, and judges, assisted many years Westminster and Montgomery Kennel club shows.

28 years private residential dog grooming service- I have groomed over 30,000 dogs I teach professionals and private clients

Member Twin Brooks Kennel CLub- NJ Morris and Essex Kennel Club American Fox Terrier Club

Publications DVD Splish Splash the Doggies Bath- a how to for basic dog bathing Terrierific Facebook Fan page consultant for various pet publications and manufacturers of pet products

New York School of Dog Grooming/ worked with many professional handlers, assisted many dog shows, bred my own dogs, private tutoring

private listing over 250
video now available on website testimonials on website