Dog Grooming/"How to Get Your Dog to the Groomers"

Question
Hi, I'm a freelance writer looking for professionals on dogs that can shed some light on the topic of "How to Get Your Dog to the Groomers". I'm going to be pitching this article to The Bark Magazine. I thought you would be a great professional to contact on that subject. My main question would be, "What are the common mistakes dog owners make when taking their dog to the groomers?" I know that there are a lot of different behavior issues dealing with a particular dog but what can the owner do to make their trip to the groomers more hassle free. Also, with those common mistakes, do you have any suggestions on how to correct or prevent the mistakes? I'd really appreciate your time and effort answering this question. Please feel free contacting me if you have any further questions on what I want you to answer or anything else. Thank you.

Answer
Rachael,
Thank you for thinking of me but honestly if you read back on some of the 300 or more questions I have already answered I think you will be able to see the patterns.
There is PLENTY of information there to get more than enough ideas.
regards and good luck

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)