Dog Grooming/"How to Get Your Dog to the Groomers"

Hi, I'm a freelance writer looking for professionals on dogs that can shed some light on the topic of "How to Get Your Dog to the Groomers". I'm going to be pitching this article to The Bark Magazine. I thought you would be a great professional to contact on that subject. My main question would be, "What are the common mistakes dog owners make when taking their dog to the groomers?" I know that there are a lot of different behavior issues dealing with a particular dog but what can the owner do to make their trip to the groomers more hassle free. Also, with those common mistakes, do you have any suggestions on how to correct or prevent the mistakes? I'd really appreciate your time and effort answering this question. Please feel free contacting me if you have any further questions on what I want you to answer or anything else. Thank you.

Thank you for thinking of me but honestly if you read back on some of the 300 or more questions I have already answered I think you will be able to see the patterns.
There is PLENTY of information there to get more than enough ideas.
regards and good luck

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)

Professional Dog Groomer-How to groom dogs- all breeds but specialize in the Art of the Hand Plucked Terrier, Bichon and Portugese Water Dog. Scissoring, clippering, and most known for hand plucked terrier skills. I am well known for my private business in Manhattan. I train owners and professionals looking to upgrade their skills Trained at NY School of Dog Grooming and apprenticed with several Internationally known expert breeders, handlers, and judges, assisted many years Westminster and Montgomery Kennel club shows.

28 years private residential dog grooming service- I have groomed over 30,000 dogs I teach professionals and private clients

Member Twin Brooks Kennel CLub- NJ Morris and Essex Kennel Club American Fox Terrier Club

Publications DVD Splish Splash the Doggies Bath- a how to for basic dog bathing Terrierific Facebook Fan page consultant for various pet publications and manufacturers of pet products

New York School of Dog Grooming/ worked with many professional handlers, assisted many dog shows, bred my own dogs, private tutoring

private listing over 250
video now available on website testimonials on website