Dog Grooming/Clippered Not Stripped

Hello Elizabeth,
My Min Schnauzer is almost 2 years old. He has been stripped all his life with the exception of about a week ago. Will he ever be able to be strip again (I am praying so)? What do I need to do as his new coat comes in?

If he has really been stripped as you say, then all you need to do is let it grow out completely 5 to 6 months. If however you have it done again it won't be so easy. Just make sure that it doesn't happen again or it will be more difficult next time.
Good luck

Dog Grooming

ElizaBeth CRONK (Horch)

Professional Dog Groomer-How to groom dogs- all breeds but specialize in the Art of the Hand Plucked Terrier, Bichon and Portugese Water Dog. Scissoring, clippering, and most known for hand plucked terrier skills. I am well known for my private business in Manhattan. I train owners and professionals looking to upgrade their skills Trained at NY School of Dog Grooming and apprenticed with several Internationally known expert breeders, handlers, and judges, assisted many years Westminster and Montgomery Kennel club shows.

28 years private residential dog grooming service- I have groomed over 30,000 dogs I teach professionals and private clients

Member Twin Brooks Kennel CLub- NJ Morris and Essex Kennel Club American Fox Terrier Club

Publications DVD Splish Splash the Doggies Bath- a how to for basic dog bathing Terrierific Facebook Fan page consultant for various pet publications and manufacturers of pet products

New York School of Dog Grooming/ worked with many professional handlers, assisted many dog shows, bred my own dogs, private tutoring

private listing over 250
video now available on website testimonials on website